Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Just gimme your anecdotes about breaking weight loss plateaus and wooshing!

So after taking a few months off from tracking, and a few pounds of weight gain to show for it, I decided to get back to it, first week and a half was great, all the water weight fell off. But now it’s stuck for the last 5 days, I’ve even gained a little bit (.2 lbs but still... ) and it’s so frustrating. I’m not exercising other than walking, but I am tracking DILIGENTLY and with a food scale. My average calories over the last 3 weeks were 1,242, so that is for sure low enough (I’m 5’7F, 135lbs), and I am not snacking (and that average includes literally everything that has gone into my mouth. No untracked cheats), I’m weighing everything even things that come in amounts like “1 sausage (68 grams)” is still weigh and adjust for weight. My salt content is a little high on some days, but not extreme. The only thing I can think of is my water intake is low because I drink so much coffee (it’s black), and I don’t go to the bathroom very much, but that’s because I’m not eating that much.

So I’m doing most things right, and I SHOULD be seeing weightloss but I’m not. So just hit me with your stories of when this happened to you right before losing 3lbs in a week or something because I’m frustrated and I need it pls.

Thank you!!!

submitted by /u/MidnightMaple91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TkqeSy

No comments:

Post a Comment