Monday, March 4, 2019

Learned to accept slower weight loss

I’ve been trying to lose weight for some time now, only really taking it seriously for the last month. I am usually a very impatient, especially with weight loss. I want to see it happen right away, and I get so depressed and angry when it doesn’t happen. I would go to the point of only eating 500 calories a day in a desperate attempt to lose the weight. Now for the past month, I’ve just been eating healthier, doing at least 30 minutes of exercise 5 times a week, and trying my best to avoid stepping on the scale every day. I’ve learned that weight loss is so much more than what you see on the scale. Just recently I was at the doctors, and I saw I lost 5 pounds within the month! I was pleasantly surprised. I’m still waiting for the results to actually show in the mirror, but I’m finally learning that the loss will happen. I just need to be patient and not focus so much on what the scale says. It is happening, just at the pace that safer for me. If anyone has any tips on how to keep the gradual weight loss going, I’d appreciate it. But as of now, I’m happy with what’s happening!

submitted by /u/Cosplaybaby29
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C3P6TD

No comments:

Post a Comment