Saturday, March 2, 2019

Pizza and wings yesterday, puffy face today

Stats 27F, 5'1" SW: 145 lbs CW: 143 lbs GW: 225 lbs

I've been following a protein rich diet and a split weightlifting regimen for a few weeks now. I'm glad to report that it's working! I feel more alert, energetic, and I'm gaining confidence in my abilities. I've lost a solid 2 lbs after a year of continuous gaining. After seeing the scale tick up and up and up, it's so wonderful seeing that number go downwards finally.

Yesterday I skipped the gym and ate wings and pizza with friends. Waking up this morning I felt sluggish and my face was puffy. Noticeably and almost uncomfortably puffy. It's fantastic to see the after effects of one salty, greasy meal. Now I know for a fact what dirty eating can do to my body. Conversely, it also highlights what a clean diet does for me!

For me, my motivation for weight loss is more about how I feel, rather than how I look. Today I feel tired, I feel uncomfortable, but I also feel excited! Proof that bad food makes me feel bad is so motivating!

submitted by /u/Hobo_shower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BZiOJq

No comments:

Post a Comment