Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Rolling snow (88 days)

Today we have 88 days until June 1st!

It feels like it is coming fast for me! And today I wanted to mark a success I had....

I lost a little weight!

Because I exercise and lose water weight throughout the week I never trust the scale on Friday's. I can be down 2ish pounds by Friday but over time I have learned that it is mostly water weight. I mark my scale decreases by where I started Monday the week before and where I start the following week and yesterday I was down a pound from last week!

I have always said "if I could see SOME results, ANY results, I could stick with diet/exercise" and I did! It is rewarding to see my efforts paying off and it feels like last year when I lost weight again. It seems like weight loss isn't a start today, results tomorrow kind of thing. The more I learn I about it, by failing at it each time, the more I realize it takes a bit to get your body into action and fat burning.

So today I am marking my success of getting the snowball rolling towards my goal!

What are your successes you want to share!?

submitted by /u/Kevatwork
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EMp4WJ

No comments:

Post a Comment