Friday, March 15, 2019

Thank you r/lose it!

I started my weight loss journey on March 1st, 2019, and have steadily lost a total of 5.2 lbs in the past 15 days.

I know that weight loss is so much about your own discipline and willingness to change, but I don’t think I could have made it this far without the help from this sub. Without this community, I probably would’ve given up by day 5. I’ve learned so much from you guys, and because of you guys, my lifestyle change has become so much more sustainable. Through the comments on my own posts, or the text from others, I’ve received so much advice and support that could last me my entire journey. In past attempts at weight loss, I've never felt this motivated to reach my end goal, and I owe so much of it to you guys. I'm so excited to continue my journey and share it with you guys along the way. THANK YOU R/LOSEIT!!!

submitted by /u/buwui
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UF8cHg

No comments:

Post a Comment