Friday, March 15, 2019

Trying to Keep the Fire!

So I'm relatively new to the fitness path (not that I haven't tried before), but I'm trying to make a change day by day at this point. History on me: Currently I'm 5'11" and 259 lbs. I'd like to lose about 90 lbs and Ive lost ten since I started about three weeks ago. When I was younger, I remember starving myself thin for 6 months to get from 183 lbs to 143 lbs for my 16th birthday party, and that was the only successful weight loss experience I've ever had really. I've come to believe that if I'm not constantly hungry then I must be doing something wrong.

When I got on the scale for my weekly weigh in I found I hadn't lost anything this week. I just need a bit of motivation that this is normal and to keep going, even though I know both of these things. I want to lose weight the right way, without starving myself, but it's super discouraging to not see results after I feel like I worked hard for a week.

It should also be noted that I'm operating at a calorie deficit and I just started working out this past week (calorie deficit week three). Basically I just need some group love to keep me on track! Help me to hang in there! I have a long way to go. :)

submitted by /u/GeekAllure
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HFDIRs

No comments:

Post a Comment