Saturday, March 9, 2019

Under 100kg for the first time in 3 years!!

I weighed myself today and I was 99.8KG! The last time I weighed 99 was around the middle of 2015. My beginning weight was 130Kg, being that big/obese at only 15 years old was honestly ruining my self esteem and also future health. So I started eating 500 calories a day which was a big mistake since my arms are a now bit saggy/ I guess maybe loose skin or it could be genetics since I was very big? But I just wanted this fat off of me because I hated it so much. I know there’s no short cut to weight loss and it’s my fault for letting myself get that heavy. I’m now eating around 1400 and walking 3-4 times a weeks. I can now wrap a towel around myself, my bust is now 45inches instead of 49. I’ve also gone from size AU22 in clothes to a 18/20. I feel so happy I’m finally double digits not triple! I still have a long way to go but just wanted to share this with someone!!! Since I don’t really wanna tell my family because it might sound like I’m bragging or something.

submitted by /u/99realup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2F0JWKb

No comments:

Post a Comment