Sunday, March 17, 2019

Unsure if I'll be happy at my goal, are you satisfied?

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this.

It seems stupid but my main goal with weight loss has never really been health. I just want to be slim again. Whether this is a 'healthy' attitude or not is kind of irrelevant it's just how it is.

I'm currently down to 145 lbs (F, 22, 5'4) from 185 like 6 months ago and I'm really concerned that getting to my GW of 120 lbs will not make me happy with my body. I'm starting to notice loose-ish skin in some places. Sagging at the top of my arms and my stomach looks like a mess. It's like whatever I do it's not good enough.

I can sometimes see how I've changed, but mostly I feel like I look the same (at least as big), just with loose skin now. I also feel like I'm not losing weight fast enough but my body won't let me cut more calories (currently on 1300 a day but idk maybe I could make it lower) and I'm not even sure that losing faster would make me feel better?

Basically, I'm scared that losing weight is going to make me more obsessed with and less happy with my body than ever before as has been the trend on this 'journey' so far. What should I do? What would/do you do to silence the voice of 'not good enough' and persevere to your goals? And if you've reached those goals, are you satisfied with how your body looks now?

submitted by /u/wowcanyoubelieve
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HCClmM

No comments:

Post a Comment