Sunday, March 17, 2019

First goal reached!

I finally met my first weight loss goal. Started on 9/11/2018 at 245 pounds. Using a combination of the Lose It app (premium), a (new to me) Fitbit I bought secondhand, plus Ingress to keep me from going fully sedentary (and to keep my knee strength from collapsing and risking being wheelchair bound for the rest of my life), I am now down to 200 pounds as of today.

Next goal, 189 pounds. That puts me smack dab in the middle of "normal BMI" when using the formula that more properly scales for my height (6'4").

Now I just need to get my skinnier backside to farming events more often. I have a metric ton of mods that made sense before the most recent round of updates killed duplication of any Very Rare item... milking the overflow for personal use and support of my team was my modus operandi there.

Damned nerfing of quantums really screwed over my playstyle, but like any Enlightened fellow, I adapt. Slowly, but I am getting there. As with weight loss, so goes the rest of my life. Now with the seasons changing, I can get out there and walk more, and when the pool opens, get some swimming in to start toning the body I have now.

submitted by /u/ArenYashar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TNNaJj

No comments:

Post a Comment