Thursday, March 14, 2019

Weight loss struggle. Stuck don’t know what to do

I am currently sitting at 195 pounds 27.Male. 5,6. I have a muscular build I have lifted weights for a long time. I remember last year being 188 thinking I needed to cut down well here I am a year later and I am at 195. I do not drink soft drinks,sugary drinks I may drink one at the most on the weekend. I drink water and coffee everyday. I don’t eat sweets. I work at a school so my schedule is usually the same. I see people eating drinking snacks cokes all day long but if I eat a piece of bread I feel like shit. I am Up most of the day for my job. I know my breakfast habits are not great I don’t eat or just eat a microwave breakfast bowl. For lunch I eat a sandwich or tuna. I don’t do a good job of snacking in the day I usually just eat lunch and that’s it. And nothing else until after my workout around 530. Sometimes before I will eat a scoop of peanut butter. Not a big cook, I do eat out a few times a week which I know doesn’t help at all, but I have always done this of course I have stopped completely for weeks at a time. I have tried tracking apps. I have recently started incorporating a mile a day into my workouts. I am just stuck. I have cut some unnecessary carbs from my diet. I am not seeing any results on the scale or physically in my body. I’m just open to hearing what people have to say to try and help.

submitted by /u/ezpackattack
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TMel75

No comments:

Post a Comment