Thursday, March 14, 2019

Looking for a little advice

Hello! I've had kidney problems for about 11 or 12 years and I have to lose weight for a possible kidney transplant now. I started a diet Tuesday and lost some weight already but I was eating 1200 calories a day. I watched a video by Obese to beast that said to just eat around 500 calories less than the number on IDEE. I can link the video. Either way If I do that I know my weight loss isn't going to happen as fast and I need to have this done for if my kidneys quit in the next year. They told me I need to lose 100 pounds to have the surgery considered safe. I have a sedentary job and I have school on top of that, so going to the gym isn't that easy for me. especially since its usually closed by the time I'm free in the evenings. So... I just don't know what to do. I guess just follow the rule on ObeseToBeast video and just take my time?

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9XJue9aUqk

submitted by /u/Muffless
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2W2dHzX

No comments:

Post a Comment