Monday, March 11, 2019

What's helped me - a weight loss dedicated throwaway

It's only a couple of days old but I'm too excited not to share this idea (sorry if it's been done to death!).

I have my main Reddit account with everything I love on it. But, my phone during the day is logged into this account.

I found a few weeks ago , that browsing weight loss subs helped me not to binge. So I'd open those up - but some days, ya girl feels laaazy.

So I made this account and have only subbed to what's positive. And when today felt so shit and I just wanted a chocolate bar, I had a low cal hot chocolate and browsed this account which only showed me positive, uplifting weight loss inspiring posts. No effort required, and stopped a binge - hard.

Hope this maybee works for someone else, but I've found browsing the wieght loss subs has helped but when I'm in an impulsive shitty mood, the ease of finding good content that helped my journey really helped me out.

submitted by /u/loveitlockit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CiQoum

No comments:

Post a Comment