Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Reached my goal...still not satisfied

Let me start off with the before and after pictures https://imgur.com/a/F3SHg3T

So when I first started my weight loss journey I was 310 lbs. I initially set out to only lose 30 lbs on the me to diet, but when I finally started seeing the number on the scale drop I decided to see how far I could go. I decided to shoot for 200lbs ...being that I'm pretty tall (6'3) and didnt want to look like a bag of bones. About 2 months ago I hit 200 lbs . I was beyond ecstatic, but still didnt like the way I looked. I continued to restrict calories and work out 4x a week and about a week ago I hit 183 lbs. Im beyond exicted, but some days I still see myself as fat and look in the mirror and focus on things about my body that could be better. I obsess over calorie counting and food and don't know how to stop. It still doesnt seem real that ive lost over 100 lbs. Lose skin is not as big of an issue as I thought, but I do have it around my belly and chest. I'm just wondering if you anybody has had this issue and how did they handle it.

submitted by /u/Flgyuy157
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HsC5qn

No comments:

Post a Comment