Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Finally under 60! Its been the shittiest week ever but the universe always gives us reasons to keep going, even in the smallest things.

I tend to eat a lot when I am nervous or anxious about something.

This last week I have been impatiently waiting for a call that would completely change my future - a call that would say yes or no to my dream job.

Guess what? It was a no, I was struggling a lot to come out of bed today. I decided to dry my tears and step on the scale just out of curiosity.

It has been a long journey of weight loss with lots of ups and downs and now I am finally under fucking 60kg - concretely at 58.9. Started at 63.1 before Christmas, which was my highest ever.

Before you freak out I want to tell you that I am quite petite (1,58m) and my normal weight has always been around 52.

I am so happy you guys!!

submitted by /u/anitaspain1992
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JhlfNU

No comments:

Post a Comment