Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Where’s the whoosh?

Hi loseit! Long-time lurker, previous-poster. I’ve been around this road before (CICO, increased exercise, meal planning) and this time I have stuck with it in a healthy way for about 6 weeks so far, longer than usual, and don’t plan on stopping, regardless of pace. I am feeling better, and jeans are fitting a bit better. My question is this: in past weight loss attempts, I’ve had pretty big losses in the first two months, with a 2-4 lb loss per week not unusual. This time I am losing basically 1 lb per week, which is great/steady but not the whoosh I’ve come to expect. Any idea why this might be happening?

Other possibly relevant info: 5’4” 26year old female with a starting weight of 232, current weight 225. TDEE around 2100. Eating about 1500-1600 cal per day but also exercising 5-6x per week, with 3-4 of those days intense cardio burning between 400-600 cal depending on activity (often spin). Don’t eat a particularly high sodium diet.

submitted by /u/thistimewithf33ling
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IW8nwi

No comments:

Post a Comment