Saturday, May 4, 2019

A quote I heard made the world of difference for me

Couple of years ago I heard on the radio (around the beginning of the year when everyone sets weight loss resolutions) the phrase "you can't outrun your fork". This hit me in a way that seriously opened my eyes to what I was ingesting and putting out. If I wasn't putting out 1000 plus calories a day in exercise, how could I justify eating that in one meal? Over time my efforts exceeded my intake and now I need to eat more than I could have imagined to keep up with my physical demands. My food choices have obviously become healthier over time, as eating garbage doesn't leave you satisfied or feeling well in general. From dieting at 1500 calories a day to needing to intake 3000+ to still lose weight and gain muscle is a serious change. Change your relationship with food and your life can become something you never imagined.

submitted by /u/undeleted-error_76
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Y6iC3J

No comments:

Post a Comment