Saturday, May 4, 2019

Keto advice please for newbie!None of my clothes fit me

Hi everyone! Newbie here

Here are my stats: Female 21 years old 5’3 160lb/72kg

So I have been on Keto for about 2 weeks now, and I haven’t seen any visible difference which I guess is to be expected. I kind of screwed up my first week I didn’t realise that an apple has 30g of carbs!

I’ve ordered Keto urine sticks to make sure I’m in Keto!

Anyway I weighed myself tonight and I was shocked that I weigh 160lb. I’m only 5’3 and I can’t believe I’m carrying so much weight. I remember being 140lb last year :( Anyway none of my clothes fit I can only really wear my workout stuff that is stretchy I don’t really have any money to buy new clothes. I just really needs some nice words right now I feel so shameful.

If anyone out their has advice for Keto and how to maximise weight loss I would really appreciate it.

After logging in my calories on MyFitnessPal I’ve had 1,102 calories today. 83g of fat 6g of carbs 75g of protein

I’ve looked at lists and eliminated all non Keto foods. One thing I’ve been doing which I’m planning to cut out is having a table spoon of olive oil in cooking. I guess I’ll just use a non stick pan.

Thank you so much in advance!

submitted by /u/jo336
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LnDH8g

No comments:

Post a Comment