Monday, May 6, 2019

Buproprion (wellbutrin) vs Phentermine

Does anyone know where I can find what these medications do to the brain and how they effect hunger? Phentermine seems to work with overeating and suppressing the appetite so i'm assuming it helps throughout the day with energy, more like a stimulant. I'm guessing phentermine has the same effect as adderral and other stimulants. From my experience, When I first started take wellbutrin 150mg I lost weight over months and kept it off for about 3 years. I took myself off the medication and gained about 15lbs which I havent been able to get off for about 6 months now. During this time, I have been taking phentermine which has done nothing but make me binge less. I haven't lost any weight though. The phentermine has been making me maintain my weight. However it is affecting my sleep big time and irritability. I want to start taking the wellbutrin again since i'm also feeling depression symptoms again. I'm just curious how the Wellbitrin made me lose weight in the past it seemed more of an all day thing when I was taking it. Where now when I take the phentermine at night I tend to binge preventing any weight loss.

Any advice would help, also if I should put this question in another subreddit please let me know.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/beary2017
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2vMuf3D

No comments:

Post a Comment