Thursday, May 2, 2019

Changed to keto, down 65 lbs.

I've been dieting since the end of February. I started by estimating calories, then moved into actually counting them. Then I started weighing everything and tracking macros. Each change has brought me closer and closer to my weekly weight loss goals.

Two weeks ago I started keto, and once the keto flu was over things went really well. Today was my weigh in, and I've lost 11.5 pounds in the past two weeks; 65 since February. I still have a very long way to go before I reach my goal weight, but I believe that the keto diet along with my new gym habit are going to get me to where I want to be. This is the most successful I've ever been, and I think it's been because I've made small changes over time that have added up into big changes. I'm excited about what the future holds, and I'll chime back in once I lose my first 100!

submitted by /u/throwawayobesedude34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VDR4oV

No comments:

Post a Comment