Thursday, May 2, 2019

Got a comment at the checkout about how healthy my groceries were

Ive been lurking here off and on for a few months but in the last few weeks I decided to take losing weight seriously, so I thought I would share what just happened to me!

I recently started a very active job (yesterday I recorded over 15,000 steps in my 8 hour shift) so I figured it would be a great opportunity to kick-start some weight-loss if I got my nutrition in check. I went to get some groceries for the next few days. It was mostly veggies and some chicken, and while I was at the checkout the lady behind me made a comment about how healthy my groceries were. It just an off hand remark, I don't think she was even talking to me, but it really made me feel like I'm on the right track and that maybe one day people will know me as a healthy person.

I want to start posting here regularly to try to have some accountability and community help, unlike all my previous weight loss attempts, it feels like I can actually accomplish something this time.

H: 5'2 SW: 162 GW: 130

submitted by /u/gay-and-afraid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DK1GZl

No comments:

Post a Comment