Thursday, May 9, 2019

Done lurking

I’m Stacy, a 44yo single mom. I’ve been researching the Keto diet for the past month or so, reading people’s stories of weight loss here, and generally just educating myself. Last week I started to watch my carb intake, and cut way back on them. I was 378lbs when I first weighed myself. I’m 6’1, and just fat all over. Today I stepped on the scale and I was 369. My first goal is #300, but I think I would be comfortable at #250ish, but who knows. I had a heart attack in 2012 caused by stress from my divorce and did manage to loose a few pounds after that, however... I found them and about 30 of their friends. I’m excited at the thought of being healthy enough to be an active part of my sons life for years to come.

submitted by /u/Not_sucha_secret
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/305iNyl

No comments:

Post a Comment