Thursday, May 9, 2019

Need Advice for weight loss

I am a female who is 5,11 and weighs 171 pounds. I was 180lbs a little over two weeks ago because I started a very intense low calorie diet that maxed at 600. I believe that successful weight loss includes educating yourself on how the body responds to low calorie diets. Yesterday I ate a total of 500 calories and went to bed. I woke up the exact same weight as the day before. After reading online it seems my body has went into conservation mode and is no longer burning as many calories.

I do not believe I have a disorder but I have a goal to reach 165lbs within the month. I really want to keep my metabolism going and slowly increase calories so I am able to maintain when I stop this diet. Is there any advice you can give so I don’t end up gaining back all the weight I loss?

When I look at myself in the mirror I can see a huge difference and I worked really hard..

submitted by /u/highwaytohere
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2H9xkl0

No comments:

Post a Comment