Thursday, May 9, 2019

Looking for a new app & support

Hello there,

I have hit a big plateau. When I started losing weight, my starting weight was 281. I am now at 225, roughly. I have been in a plateau for over a year and I have been in the same 10-15 pound range for that time. I got some weight loss from the app MyFitnessPal, but after a long hard consideration, I felt as though the app was no longer helping me and it was only making me stressed out about my weight and weighing myself.

I am looking for a new app or resource to use to help me pass this plateau and help me continue on my weight loss journey. Has anyone been in the same boat or have any suggestions for me? Any help, advice, and support would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/everyday_learning
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/3040U2R

No comments:

Post a Comment