Thursday, May 9, 2019

To my friends in maintenance right now... keep up your good habits!

I went on an amazing weight loss journey before starting college and lost 60 pounds and looked amazing.

It's been 7 years since I lost the weight and when I stepped on the scale for the first time in months I realized I was 5 pounds heavier than my old starting weight. I'm back on CICO and ready to shed all that weight off again but DAMN does it feel shitty to have to look at the same gross numbers on the scale that I did all those years ago. I know I have all of the knowledge to do it again but it's just not as exciting as it was the first time around, it just feels like damage control.

So to my amazing and inspiring friends who are maintaining after shedding all of those pounds.... keep stepping on the scale from time to time! Enjoy your life but make sure you keep up the awesome habits you formed on your journey. I'm feeling really down about myself right now but I know someday soon I'll be back to where I want to be.

submitted by /u/psychoforcico
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Hapg3g

No comments:

Post a Comment