Thursday, May 9, 2019

How can I attempt to prevent loose skin throughout my weight loss journey?

Some stats about my specific situation if it helps: SW fluctuated in the 220’s, highest was 227. Currently at 216 as of this morning. I’m a 5’6” female, 23 years old.

Title is pretty self explanatory. Are there specific things I should do to prevent loose skin during my weight loss? I know it can be dependent on factors like age and genetics, and I don’t plan on forgoing a healthier lifestyle just to avoid having loose skin. I absolutely plan on sticking with CICO and working out regardless. I’d just like to know what, if any, specific things I can do to avoid or minimize having loose skin by the time I hit my GW.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/MaybeMeowing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YhKhPo

No comments:

Post a Comment