Sunday, May 5, 2019

Finally hit the big Five-Oh. I have lost 50lbs in 113 days!

I started this weight loss after I had spent some good time lurking around here and being inspired by this community. I finally said to myself, if all of these amazing people can do it, then why the hell can't I?! I started by focusing on doing CICO. After losing about 20lbs, I added HIIT training. About a month ago I started 16:8 intermittent fasting, and this has done wonders. I feel so much more energetic and in control of my impulses around food. I recently started the StrongLifts 5x5 program and will be doing that 3 times per week to add some more serious weight training. After just 4 sessions of that I feel like I have better posture and that my body is feeling stronger, sturdier and more toned. There is still a lot covering up the muscle, but I can certainly feel the difference already!

Thank you for inspiring me. I hope I can inspire some of you! I love this community and you are all amazing :)

Here's a progress pic: https://imgur.com/OykiuaN

submitted by /u/FinnAnotherHuman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DPzKTH

No comments:

Post a Comment