Sunday, May 5, 2019

Looking for new ways to keep active? Try walking the dogs at your local shelter!

So I have Depression™ which is super fun. It's nothing too bad, but I tend to get really down on myself and the way I feel about myself physically is a big area where I "attack" myself. I always feel better when I'm exercising in some way, whether it be going to the gym, walking outside, bike riding.. literally anything. Lately I've been feeling kinda down on myself, partially because my weight loss has been plateauing, but also just generally feeling a bit blue. Whenever I'm feeling down I know I can feel better if I exercise, but it's like.. convincing yourself to just goddamn start is half the battle. I recently started going to my local shelter and walking the dogs there.. and oh my gosh guys it's amazing. I walk 15,000+ steps before 11am and I feel so great physically/mentally afterwards. Plus you get to hug so many cute puppies it's just all around great.

TLDR: If you need a new way to move, walk doggos!

submitted by /u/healthywaffles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VmD2c9

No comments:

Post a Comment