Sunday, May 5, 2019

M31 5'7 - Down 24.5kg/54lbs in 12 weeks!

I knew that I had put on a bunch of weight, but avoided stepping on the scales because I didn't want to see how much. Finally I bit the bullet, and saw the number, 150.3kg.

Decided enough was enough. My weight has been like a yo-yo, going from fat to fit to fat again - all dependent on the amount of exercise I did. In the last 12 weeks, I have done virtually no exercise, and managed to lose an average of 2kg a week. I know that it will take another 6 or so months until I get down to a reasonable weight, but at least I know that I can do it even when I'm too busy to exercise like I used to. 150.3 to 125.8kg is a great feeling, and to keep on track I'm taking each 12 weeks as a separate stage. Stage 1 of my weight loss journey is completed, today is the first day of stage 2, which will hopefully get me close to 100kg, and stage 3 getting me to my goal weight of 83kg. I've chosen this weight due to a dexa scan I had done earlier, which said that my lean muscle + bone weight is 79kg.

It has been an eye opening experience, and when I finally get down to my goal weight I'll post some pictures.

submitted by /u/SPQRAurelius
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wl5nMd

No comments:

Post a Comment