Saturday, May 11, 2019

Finally successfully dedicate myself for losing weight! Losing 8 kg-ish

Hi, probably it is not much weight loss but it was meaningful for me. I have never been on a diet until i graduated from uni and my weight was 69 kg (my height is 159 cm). I started this journey around first December and had been reaching my first milestone this early May. Here is the progress picture: https://imgur.com/gallery/FHJXei2

I just got my first job and the salary is tight enough for covering the bills, so i don't go to the gym. So i only consume less carbs especially rice, sugar and anything sweet. I add more protein and veggies, also skip dinner because i'd rather just go to sleep than eat in the evening. Fortunately, my office has some exercise after work like Zumba and Yoga once a week. By the way, with this diet i don't get sick, but i still got flu a couple times because of my surrounding hehe. I hope it helps for anyone who is on low budget but still want to lose weight without pills or going to the gym.

I am glad that my best friend also in this journey and we are supporting each other! I am going to lose another 5-6kg, wish me luck!

submitted by /u/hatzneyrozen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YlkLJ5

No comments:

Post a Comment