Saturday, May 11, 2019

What to drink at bars?

A stumbling block I come across in weight loss is the pub/bar conundrum. What do I order to drink? I'm not fussed about getting drunk or even consuming alcohol at all, but even the nonalcoholic options seem laden with sugar/calories. I want to be able to go to these places and make better decisions.

I usually go for Soda and Lime. Gets a bit fizzy and sweet after a while. I've ordered clear spirits and soda in the past but worry about getting absolutely trashed because... Spirits...

Sometimes I order tea, but not everywhere has hot drinks on the menu.

Anyone got any suggestions? Please don't say things like "find new places to hang out so you avoid the temptation". I live in the wonderful countryside in the North of England. I have a lot of outdoors hobbies and my circle enjoy a good pint after a 12 mile hike in the hills before we head back to the campsite. It would make me sad to lose this, just because I don't want to drink high calorie drinks.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Hey_llia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JetU2y

No comments:

Post a Comment