Sunday, May 12, 2019

Focusing Once Again for Summer

Honestly, I'm just posting this for some accountability. I like to keep my weight loss to myself in real life and the support here is great.

Since last July, I've gone from 315 lbs to 260 lbs, a total loss of 55 lbs. Around Christmas, I was my lowest weight in a long time of around 250 lbs. It's now May, and in the past 5 months, I lost my drive to get to my correct weight and lost the routine.

Starting today, now that school is over for me, I'm back on the wagon and have to force myself back in the habit of counting calories. Without that, I always make exucses about why I can have this or that. Myfitnesspal makes me face the food choice I make with numbers.

In hindsight, I realize I wasted the last 5 months. I could've been so much farther along. Instead, I took a small step back because I got content with my progress. But I need to keep going. And today is the start of that.

submitted by /u/IcyCholula
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Jgt3i4

No comments:

Post a Comment