Friday, May 3, 2019

Getting called out

I seen the recent post calling out lurkers and i figured I might as well post something because I actually have hit a bit of a wall recently and maybe engaging with a community with similar goals might help me break through.

I'm a Male, 24, 5'8", and started my weight loss January of last year at my heaviest weight of 250. I was a powerlifter in highschool, and at my healthiest I sat at 190. You can imagine my disappointment when I seen 250 on the scale after taking a break from powerlifting.

I didn't make much of a change right away, but between an active job and just slight adjustments to my diet and never checking my weight, I made it down to 220 when I finally hopped on a scale again in July. I was so excited i decided to take it seriously by quitting all sugar drinks and counting my calories a bit closer.

By November I hit my lowest weight since highschool of 185. However after that I moved, had a change in occupation, and my diet has been slipping a bit, but luckily I've been just holding steady at 195.

I think I lost since motivation since I thought a good goal weight was 190, but found out a better goal weight is probably in the 170's. Still working on it, but the progress has definitely slowed down since November.

submitted by /u/LostSomewhereNeat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WjXdDK

No comments:

Post a Comment