Saturday, May 11, 2019

Here is what 200 lbs lost looks like in terms of face gains

Pictures upfront: http://imgur.com/gallery/m2Axbj1

Backstory: 1st picture is from spring 2013. Around this time I had just dropped out of high school due to anxiety and depression. At that time I weighed 425 lbs.

2nd picture is now. I weigh 222 lbs. I am a gainfully employed college graduate. I have my own apartment which considering where I was in the first pic feels like a big achievement to me.

How I got from 1st pic to 2nd pic was through a lot of struggle but ultimately I did what I had to do for survive. For the first half of my weight loss, I did basic CICO. That got old and I wasn't seeing the results I wanted to as quickly as I wanted to. The second 100 lbs has been on keto. Keto has been a godsend as it has help with weight loss but also stabilize my mood. I won't say it is a cure-all because it's not, no diet/regimen is. Not all diets/regimens work for everyone and most importantly, they won't work if you're uncomfortable with what you're eating. I would strongly researching anything you adapt beforehand and make sure it is something you can commit to.

Enough of the rant. I just wanted to post this because, well, I feel proud of what I've accomplished and wanted to share. I have about 20 lbs left to lose to get to my initial goal but I feel as though I could probably stand to lose a bit more after that. I started out on /r/loseit. It helped get me going, so thank you all for your advice. Please feel free to DM or ask questions in the comments. I'd love to help any one of you.

submitted by /u/cjones91594
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JzB8NS

No comments:

Post a Comment