Saturday, May 4, 2019

How much time do you spend thinking about/doing/planning your weight loss/weight . related stuff?

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post. I love this forum, and I've been reading it daily for the last month. I was wondering how much time everyone spends on their weight loss...what I mean by this is things like meal prepping and gym, but also things like reading fitness and diet stuff, coming on here, fantasising about goal weights etc etc. I find myself spending evenings working out might weight loss across pounds as well as stone (I use kg), as well as recalculating my BMI every time I lose a pound and just really getting pleasure about every little .5cm and .2BMI % lost. I seem to daydream about healthier eating practices and mulling things over in my head...rethinking goal weights and just spending a lot of time thinking about all of it! But it doesn't feel obsessive or restrictive - I should probably say I'm in limbo work wise and location wise and it seems to have become a hobby. I'm anxious about maintaining my routine once this ends, but I usually just leave that as a problem for another day. So how much time does everyone spend and how do they feel about it? Does anyone else get pleasure at logging and calculating and staring for ages at their happyscale trends?!

submitted by /u/CatCowPlow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ZTweB7

No comments:

Post a Comment