Saturday, May 4, 2019

Reached 70 pounds lost in half a year, but people still terrify me.

I started dieting towards the end of this year. I had been at a normal weight for most of my life until about 5 years ago when I got diagnosed with PCOS, was bedridden and depressed, and my weight spiraled out of control. Doing much better now, eating healthy, drinking lot of water and excercising at home.

I thought I was at a point with my weight loss where I would be comfortable joining a gym but I made the mistake of reading a trending post on Reddit about plus size clothing last night. You can imagine what the comments were like. Lots of vicious hatred for people who look like me. I don't want to join a gym and get mocked like the people in that comments section did. And I'm even more terrified about going on a walk or run and someone making animal noises at me. It makes me depressed that even if I lead a good lifestyle people still hate me and think I'm disgusting because I'm not attractive and thin. And that people are assuming so many horrible things about me.

How do I get over this? Has anyone else struggled with these fears?

submitted by /u/sunlightdrop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LoQ6ZS

No comments:

Post a Comment