Wednesday, May 1, 2019

I am disgusted by myself

Hello guys! So as many others I am quite overweight (5'11, 125kg, male) and this isn't the first time I am on a weight loss journey. 5 years ago I went from 135kg to 97 thanks to the help of my friends, but in 2016 I stayed at home until 2019 and gained all my weight back and I'm desperate because it seemingly takes forever to lose it again. Since sunday I don't have a car anymore and I can't even walk 10 minutes without sweating like a pig. Usually I try to stay motivated but things like this really kill my mood. Sadly I don't have any pictures with my highest weight (lost around 15kg this year) to compare, only got some when I was thinner...sometimes looking at my old self even makes me cry because it feels like I wasted 5 years of my life. Beside that I'm struggling with everything else in life and I'm not sure how to cope with that all.

This probably gets posted several times a week, I just wanted to rant after my recent walk. :(

submitted by /u/Putensteakburger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2vzas7L

No comments:

Post a Comment