Saturday, May 4, 2019

I can only stick to a cardio routine, hate weights!

I'm starting on my weight loss journey and have about 30 lbs to lose. I know people recommend weights for toning and what not but I really only enjoy cardio and can do it almost daily because I actually like it. Forcing myself to do weights/resistance training/HIIT or whatever makes me dread working out and I cant even push myself through it. I'm thinking maybe as I get more and more used to cardio (via running/walking) I'll build up to HIIT? Or do I have to stick it out and mix in some training?

When I run I push myself for about a minute and a half and catch my breath for about 30-45 seconds then do it again until the end of the workout. I work up a good sweat and am beat by the end.

Tldr- is weight training absolutely necessary even thought I HATE it?

submitted by /u/rachaelmaree
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JgiuL6

No comments:

Post a Comment