Saturday, May 4, 2019

NSV F/29/5'6 my mom started seeing changes in me!

Hi! First time posting in this sub, but I've been following it for a while. Last year I had started my weight loss journey, but it crashed when I moved in with my ex when weekend eating habits began daily eating habits, along with no longer going to the gym and having a couple glasses of wine a night, more on weekend, resulting in about a 50lb weight gain.

The relationship ended a month ago and I moved in with my mom. I decided this was the perfect opportunity to work on myself physically, mentally, and financially. I started CICO the first day, and although it was super hard at first (so hungry) it got easier. With that I also haven't had any alcohol since the move, just a cup of coffee in the morning, water the rest of the day. Can I just say how much clearer my skin is now??

So far I've lost 17lbs since April 1st (265lbs-248lbs) in dietary changes alone. No eating out, focusing on whole foods, taking a daily multi, and a halotop on the weekends.

This past week my mom has been complementing my pants and jeans, although they're the same ones I always wore, just a lot looser now. Today I was wearing a regular t-shirt and yoga pants and she mentioned that I'm shaping up quite nicely! It's the first time anyone had mention it!

So, I decided to try on my pre relationship jeans, and they button now! I still have a while to go before they look nice however, but after the water weight slow down her comment was the motivation I needed to keep going!

submitted by /u/Iamdarkhorse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2H2V5do

No comments:

Post a Comment