Friday, May 17, 2019

I think my weight loss is already slowing down (or stopping) and it's scaring me

So I've lost about 12ish pounds in the past month (yay), but this week I've noticed that my weight loss appears to be slowing down or possibly stopping completely. I'm set in MyFitnessPal to lose 2 pounds a week. I'm eating about 1,000 to 1,200 calories a day, so I can't really cut my calories any lower. I exercise when I can, though I haven't been walking as much this week.

It could just be paranoia, as I'm trying to hit my goal weight in time for a special event in a few months and I'm quite scared of not getting there in time (or not hitting my goal weight at all, for that matter).

I know plateaus happen, but I didn't think it would happen this early. Is there anything I can do to make sure I'm still losing the weight?

submitted by /u/Suspicious_Plant4231
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JNFWj8

No comments:

Post a Comment