Wednesday, May 1, 2019

I'm trying to heal - and my body is next. Advice?

Let me start with a few details here. I'm male, 20 years old, and my broke ass is about to finish my third year of college. 6'1, 305 pounds, so far no major health issues. I want to get down to 210. I mostly want to lose weight for health reasons (heard too many stories of heart disease) though looking good for the ladies won't hurt either. I'm not looking to get shredded or be super thin, but I want to at least be seen as...like a 7/10.

However, while this is by no means an excuse, I've struggled with severe depression and self-esteem issues for the past 7 years. I can't look in the mirror without hating what I see. Since I discovered and started therapy I've begun to heal, and I've decided that I want to lose the weight.

I understand the health benefits of cardio, but I DESPISE cardio. I also very much enjoy food, so I don't want to get on a strict diet (though knowing when to stop eating is one of my biggest issues, as well as less soda). I also don't have access to a gym, nor do I want to obtain access to a gym.

What can I do to achieve my goal? I've never been a 'weight loss' guy before this, so I don't know what exactly to do.

submitted by /u/Spriiiiing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VEkNOr

No comments:

Post a Comment