Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Losing motivation

I’ve lost 27 lbs since the New Year and while I should be proud of myself, all I can feel is discouraged since I was steadily loosing two lbs a week in the beginning months and now it’s slowed down. I currently weight 217 lbs and I won’t feel happy until i finally hit onederland again. Am I being unreasonable? I’m trying to stay motivated but i really wanted to hit 199 by the summer time and I’d have have to lose 2lbs a week until July 1st to hit this goal.

I’m sorry I’m just venting but weight loss can be so dang frustrating! :( I feel like I should still Be loosing at a faster pace because I’m still very much overweight (F/26/5’6’’) I think most of my frustration lies in the fact that I lost 30lbs three years ago and then gained it all back plus some extra. So even though I’ve lost I’m still heavier than my lowest three years ago and I don’t feel proud of my progress :(

submitted by /u/KrisPBacon0905
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DLXPei

No comments:

Post a Comment