Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Why can you do this?

It's so easy to come up with excuses for why we can't eat healthy and exercise. I'm going to think positive, here are the reasons I can do this.

Feel free to comment yours!

  1. My new job has a gym
  2. I have friends who I can go to gym classes with.
  3. These gym classes are near my house.
  4. I can afford healthy food
  5. My SO supports my weight loss
  6. It's coming into summer! Lovely weather to be out walking.
  7. I know how to do it.
  8. I take ages to get going on a goal but when I'm in the zone, there's no stopping me
  9. I have lots of freezer space
  10. I need to save money and sleep better anyways, home cooking and exercise help with this big time.
submitted by /u/isayweloseit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Ja1xSy

No comments:

Post a Comment