Thursday, May 9, 2019

In hopes of getting some feed back/ encouragement

28f sw(236) cw(212) gw( 150ish?)

I started feb 18 and am down roughly 24 pounds, am I excited... yeah sure I haven’t been working as hard as others towards this.. I basically have just been watching how MUCH I’m eating.. no Keto or intermittent fasting though I hear great things about them.. just good ole fashion not eating as much and being more active... but I’m actually pretty annoyed I don’t see the difference tbh but there obviously is as none of my clothes fit at all.. my shorts fall and I have to roll them up.. my work pants look ridiculous, and I basically live at goodwill trying to find something that isn’t baggy.. I just feel very out of touch with my body and it may be a mental thing where my brain isn’t catching up with my weight loss, overall I’m starting to actually get discouraged and I’m not positive why.. any ladies know what I’m talking about? Gentleman? Maybe I’m just having a bad day.

Thanks everyone

submitted by /u/pigunderablanket
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LwCVG6

No comments:

Post a Comment