Sunday, May 12, 2019

Is there anything I can do to increase the speed of weight loss?

I have around 20lbs to lose until my goal and its happening ridiculously slowly now. 1lb a week if I don't put a foot wrong. The entire process has been very slow and laborious, despite me logging my food, working out and eating at a large deficit daily.

More recently I've decided to reduce my carbs massively which seems to have lost me some inches, but the scale is still moving slowly!

I see people on here who lose 60lbs in just a few months, where as I'm on 32lbs after doing this solidly for about 10 months. I feel like I'm failing and I honestly can't work out how I can cut calories further without doing myself harm. I don't have any health issues which would cause issues with weight loss, so I need to think about small changes I can make.

I workout 3-4 times a week (running 4k each time, then lifting), have a coffee for breakfast, protein and vegetables for lunch and the same for my dinner. No bread, no pasta, no sweets, no soda.

Is there anything else at all I could be doing to improve my progress? I'm so close to my goal but I'm starting to really struggle with the slow progress.

submitted by /u/GlitteringVersion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30dpBtH

No comments:

Post a Comment