Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Need to Lose 40-50 Pounds

Hi everyone! So I am new on this subreddit, and looking for some assistance/advice on achieving my weight goal.

Quick backstory. Growing up I played soccer quite competitively, and was always in extremely good shape throughout all my teenage years (170-180 lbs). After a serious groin injury when I was 17, I quit playing sports COMPLETELY to pursue another passion, music. I remained 170-180 pounds for the next following years, which leads to now.

Im currently 24 years old, and I weigh 220 lbs. I work 12 hour shift work away from home, where I'm essentially just sitting on a clamp truck all day. Long story short, I'm going to Hawaii in October, and I really want to be back in the shape I was in in my late teenage years.

Can you guys help me out with the best exercises I should be doing, and types of lunches I should be packing for my 12 hour shifts, and well as what I should be doing on my days off? I'm kind of just lost on the whole weight loss thing, since I've never really had to do it before.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Bralixx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ViR26B

No comments:

Post a Comment