Saturday, May 11, 2019

New here. Want to reach my goal weight.

Hey guys! I'm Dominik, male, from Germany and I'm 17 years old. I'm new to this subreddit and I wanted to share my weight loss progress with you (and also for me to look back to it later when I reached my goal).

Okay, so it all started 1 year ago. On April 28th 2018 I wanted to REALLY lose weight, until I reach my goal and hold it forever. Over the years, I often tried to lose weight but it never worked. But on this day, I wanted to really make it to my goal. I had a starting weight of 134 kilograms or 295,4 pounds. My height is 193 cm or 6'4", so as I'm really tall you couldn't tell that I weight so much. People often guessed that I'm about 90kg | 198lbs. But I felt uncomfortable all my life long. I always had problems in school, was bullied because of my weight and never participated in P.E. class. As I said, on April 28, 2018 I started dieting seriously. And it worked out. I lost 8 kg | 17,6 lbs in 3 weeks. In 4 months I lost 30 kg | 66 lbs. And then I stopped dieting because I lost my motivation. I felt more comfortable and I was happier than ever in my life. I didn't diet from August to now. And I put on a little weight again. Not much tho, only 6kg | 13 pounds. My weight then was 110 kg | 242,5 lbs. A week ago I started dieting seriously again and this this time I want to reach my goal weight of 80 kg | 176 lbs. I started to eat less and healthier, and I go for a run every second day and in the days between, I'm doing a little workout at home. I don't want to weight myself for at least a month to be surprised of my weight loss later.

I hope I'm welcomed here and I hope I can ask for advice if needed and get some motivation.

submitted by /u/xiajing_wang
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Hg3eMS

No comments:

Post a Comment