Tuesday, May 7, 2019

NSV: I no longer hate working out or eating healthy.

When I started my weight loss journey I hated working out, I hated sweating and the ache in my muscles, so for like the first 8 months I didn’t work out at all. I also hated the foods I ate and I hated being in a calorie deficit. I always wanted to eat high calorie foods and junk or processed foods so I did. I preffered to eat a slice of pepperoni pizza for lunch which was 330 cals instead of a huge salad or meal you could make with this amount of calories, and it didn’t even fill me up. Now I no longer hate any of those. I feel more energetic and good when I eat natural and healthy foods and I no longer hate myself when I exceed my calorie limit or I eat something “i was not suppose to”. I love homecooked food and I really enjoy the crazy salads my boyfriend makes. I also love working out. I love strenght training, I love sweating and aching bc it means the workout was a good one. And my favorite moment of the day is my evening jogging which I always look forward to. Just thinking about it makes my day better.

submitted by /u/callmebabyhoney
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2V2XVnC

No comments:

Post a Comment