Sunday, May 5, 2019

(SV) 28 (F) 5’9 Starting weight 187 pounds. Current weight 143. Now pregnant and need some advice.

Hi all! I’ve been a long-time lurker. I started my weight loss journey in January 2019 and so far I have lost 44 pounds! I’ve almost reached my weight loss goal and I recently found out I’m pregnant. On a side note, I battled infertility for a few years and tried so many things to get pregnant including medicine and hormonal injections but nothing worked. I really believe my weight loss is to thank for this! I’m beyond ecstatic!

I have been in a calorie deficit since January. I eat around 1200-1300 calories a day. I also try to fit in intermittent fasting throughout the week. I eat all types of foods as long as they fit into my calorie count.

Obviously, I can’t stay at 1200 calories a day and need to up my calorie intake but I don’t want to stack on the weight again. So my question is, does anyone have advice on how to minimize unnecessary weight gain? I worked so hard to reach where I am now and I’m afraid if I don’t have a plan set in place I’m just going to go back to my old habits.

submitted by /u/stopforgettinguserna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2J1vzZo

No comments:

Post a Comment