Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Thank you r/loseit

No seriously. This is a community that I’ve been looking for. I’ve struggled for a long time and I have my ups and downs. I haven’t bunched are in a week. I worked out last Tuesday starting with my first session with my trainer. I worked out 4 days in a row. Took a rest day and then met my step and flights of stairs goal on Sunday. I’m back onto day 3 this week of working out.

It’s been difficult with my asthma and my back issues, but my trainer and physical therapist have been awesome. Last week was my last PT session, so now it’s about strengthening my back and it’s nice that my trainer can pick up where my PT left off.

My trainer gave me food guidelines with PCOS and with my sensitivity to garlic and onions. This has always been the most difficult part of the weight loss. I never eat breakfast and I suck at packing a lunch.

My fiancé is still learning how best to support me. I hate working out with others and he’s use to “coaching.” I know it’s hard to hear “I’m looking for a cheerleader not a coach.” I sometimes stretch out in my jeans rather than changing when I get home from work. And sometimes I do a movement where my technique sucks. I can and will correct myself, need more of support than someone nit-picking me working out.

I have a very long journey ahead of me. And I’m impatient to see results. But I know I’ll get there in time.

submitted by /u/badassnotaprincess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Hr7vfb

No comments:

Post a Comment