Sunday, May 5, 2019

Tomorrow has Finally Arrived

Good Evening everyone,

I've been a long time lurker, first time poster. I've been trying for the past few months to lose weight with no avail. In all honesty, I've gained about 10 pounds. I've tried everything from keto to intermittent fasting. While I'll saw success within the first week, I would hit a snag and fall off the wagon...hard.

Today, I've decided to use the information I've learned from this subreddit and create a custom plan for my weight loss journey rather than chase a fad. Since I'm an avid gamer, I decided to turn my journey into my own adventure. I'll be breaking each of my new habits I want to gain into a quest objective. Once I've successfully completed the objective for 4 weeks, I'll complete the quest, level up, and earn a reward.

Below is the outline for my personal adventure to a new me. I'll be sure to provide updates with successes and challenges I encounter all the way.

Level 1

Goal: Remove Dr. Pepper/soda from my diet.

Reward: A massage

Level 2

Goal: Replace sweet treats (i.e. cookies, candy) with fruits.

Reward: New outfit (shirt, pants, shoes)

Level 3

Goal: Limit eating out to twice a week

Reward: Nice pair of running shoes

Level 4

Goal: Move for 30 minutes a day, 3x a week

Reward: Workout clothes

Level 5

Goal: Move for 30 minutes a day, 6x a week

Reward: Wireless headphones

Level 6

Goal: Exercise for 30 minutes, 2x a week

Reward: NAS

Level 7

Goal: Exercise for 30 minutes, 3x a week

Reward: New driver license (updated picture)

submitted by /u/kreloth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UYOupf

No comments:

Post a Comment